10919 Scenic Road SE, Glouster, OH 45732
Our pricing reflects all the wonderful features of our 4,000 sq. ft. barn. With a perfectly positioned outdoor space, tables, chairs, linens, seasonally landscape, and inclusive views of our 25 acre lake and lush surroundings. All pricing is subject to deflation and inflation and only valid for seasonal term length. Payments must be paid in full one month prior to event. Schedule your visit today!
Flexible with days during off season Nov - March
Friday @ 10am - Sunday @ noon
Set up times and pricing are subject to change with weekend bookings and holidays. No hidden fees or minimums. Our pricing is transparent, and we feel passionate about not tacking on additional charges. We do not accept kickbacks or have minimums of any kind. * We do require our couples to purchase an additional one-day liability insurance policy, listing us as an additional insured. For under $200, it will give you $1,000,000 in coverage*
Our venue is 4,000sq feet and can accommodate up to 225+ inside, and a couple hundred outside.
We have many beautiful outdoor/indoor ceremony options. We provide coordinators for a preplanning meeting and will assist you and your families for a duration of the wedding/reception.
Our customized package for 2022/23 is $3,000 and includes the following:
-Location (Day of + Day before for setting up and Rehearsal beginning at 10 am, the day the following event for clean up until noon)
- Ceremony Location with all the extras, including additional ceremony sites around the venue.
- 12 beautiful chandeliers and oversized white curtains make the space so romantic
- Set up/Clean Up assistance (available)
- Tables (30 round, 10-8ft, 4-6ft rectangle)
- Chairs (included)
- Linen package (available)
- Linens included for food, gift, memory table
- Access to kitchen area (commercial refrigerator/freezer)
- Speakers and Bluetooth microphone
- Parking attendants
- Bar/Drink station (includes a mobile bar, dispensers, tins)
- Outdoor fire pit area
- Indoor and outdoor restrooms
- Ceremony doors and arch
- Curtain string lights backdrop (if interested)
- Mobile dessert spool and glassware
- Whiskey barrels (15) indoor/outdoor
- Private On-site suite and restroom with A/C
- Additional packages available for purchase, decoration package, tableware package, and set up/clean up the package.
You can have any caterer/designee provide your meal, *please note that plates, cups, napkins, utensils, serving dishes, chafing pans, silverware, ice, leftover containers are not provided by the venue*. We do offer a tableware package ask us for details and pricing.
Clean up the day following must be finished by noon the following day. Clients will be provided a checklist.
As the host you can provide your own alcohol for your guests if you choose to serve it. No glass! We would be happy to discuss a backup plan due to the weather.
It’s important to us that our customers and their guest feel safe, so we can work together on table layout to ensure those needs are met! To secure the date we require a $750 non refundable deposit.
* We do require our couples to purchase an additional one-day liability insurance policy, listing us as an additional insured. For under $200, it will give you $1,000,000 in coverage. Proof must be provided prior to set up.
* A $300 deposit may be required at the time of set up and will be returned to the clients after clean up, if the facility cleaning list is completed and left as was when arrived and no damage reported.**
Host on any Sunday (only) for a minimum of 3.5hrs for $400. Pricing is subject to change if held on Friday/Saturday. - Additional time is $50 hr. - You will have 2 hours of complimentary setup not included in the 3hrs.
The rental package includes access to tables, chairs, whiskey barrels, access to our kitchen area (refrigerator/freezer), galvanized drink tins and dispensers, mobile bar, cake spool, restrooms, seasonal decorations, food and gift tables, string curtain lights backdrop, easels.
Food and gift table linens and chair covers are included in the package pricing, additional linens will be charged separately.
Renters will be responsible for the clean-up of the facility after the event.
Wipe down surfaces
Disposal of unused food/drinks
Placement of fixtures/decorations if moved
Clean Kitchen and Restroom areas
We do not provide ice, plates, napkins, utensils, cups, coffee, serving dishes, coffee, or food storage containers, chafing pans, foil, silverware. We do offer a tableware package ask us for details and pricing.
Event insurance is required with serving of alcohol and for events over 20 people. As the host, you can provide your own alcohol for your guests if you choose to serve it. No glass!
It’s important to us that our customers and their guest feel safe, so we can work together on table layout to ensure those needs are met! To secure the date we require a non-refundable deposit.
Thank you again for choosing us to help share on your special day!